of www.dediserv.eu website
1 General Information
1.Operator of the www.dediserv.eu website is Dediserv Dedicated Servers Sp. o.o. (LLC) with its registered office in Warsaw, Wybrzeże Kościuszkowskie 31/33 lok. 906, entered in the National Court Register kept by the District Court for the Capital City Warsaw, XII Commercial Division of the National Court Register No. 000263205, NIP: PL7010058737, Regon: 140844399 hereinafter referred to as the Operator. The share capital is PLN 50 thousand, fully paid.
2 In the course of its businessdediserv.eu obtains information about users and their behavior. It does this through:
1.voluntarily entered in forms information
2.storing in terminal devices of “cookies”.
3. saving of technical logs at the level of web server.
4. saving logs documenting the processes of registration of services.
5. saving logs documenting the use of the Customer Panel.
2 The information contained in forms
1.Dediserv.eu collects the information voluntarily provided by the User.
2. Dediserv.eu can save the connection settings (marking time , IP address )
3. Dediserv.eu can store information for easy combining of data contained in the form with the email address of the user filling the form. In this case, the e- mail address of the user appears within the URL of the webpage containing the form.
4.Data provided by the user in the form are not made ??available to third parties except with the consent of the user.
5.Data provided in the form may constitute a group of potential customers registered by the Service Provider in the register maintained by the Inspector General for Personal Data Protection .
6. Data provided in the form are processed for the purpose resulting from the function of the specific form , such as for instance ordering a dedicated server.
7 Data provided in the forms can be forwarded to entities performing technically certain services – in particular the provision of information about the holder of the registered domain to entities being operators of Internet domains ( primarily Research and Academic Computer Network – NASK ) or entities with whom the Operator collaborates in this field .
3 Information on cookie files.
2.Cookie files (so-called “cookies”) are computer data, especially text files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the Website User and are intended for use of the Website. Cookies typically contain the name of the website from which the storage time for a terminal device and a unique number.
3.Placing cookies on the end device of user of the website and controlling access to them is the operator of the Website.
4 Cookies are used for the following purposes:
1.creation of statistics that helps to understand how the Service Users use web pages, which allows improvement of their structure and content;
2. continuation of the session of the User on the Website (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to retype his login and password on every page of the Website;
3.defining the profile of the User to show him matched materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google Network.
5. Two basic types of cookies are used in the Website: session cookies persistent cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored in the terminal equipment of the User till the log-out time, or till leaving the website or till disabling the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the terminal equipment of a user for the time specified in the parameters of cookies or until their removal by the User.
6. The web browser usually allows by default to store cookies in the terminal equipment of the User. Users of the Website can change the settings in this respect. Internet browser allows to delete cookies. It is also possible to block automatically cookies. Detailed information can be found by the User in the Support section or in the documentation of the web browser.
7.It has to be kept in mind that blocking cookies may adversely affect some features available on the Website.
8.Cookies placed at the terminal device (computer) of the User of the Website may be used also by advertisers and partners and collaborating with the Operator of the Website.
10.Pliki cookie may be used by ad networks, in particular, the Google network to display ads tailored to the way in which the User uses the Website. To this end they may keep the information about the User’s navigation path or about the length of time he stays on a given webpage.
11.Regarding information about User’s preferences collected by the Google Display Network, the User can view and edit the information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
4 Server logs
1.Information about some of the behaviors of users are subject to log at the server level. These data are used only to administer the site and to ensure the most efficient provision of hosting services.
2. The browsed resources are identified by URLs. In addition the following may be saved:
1.Time of arrival of enquiry ,
2.Time of sending the reply ,
3. The name of User’s station – identification carried out by the HTTP protocol ,
4.Information on errors that occurred in the implementation of the HTTP transaction ,
5.URL address of the page previously visited by the user ( referrer link ) – where the passage to the Website took place by reference,
6.information on the User’s browser ,
7.information on IP address .
3. The above data are not associated with specific persons browsing the Website .
4.The above data are used only for server administration .
5. Recorders and panel logs
1.Logs of service recorders and of panel save the information associated with the user ID .
2. The same information as in the case of server logs can be saved as well as an additional information specific to the given registration process or handling an operation panel , for example, information about the functions induced or about parameters selected .
3. Together with the above the Website may save any data entered by users in the course of using the recorder of service or panel.
4.Logs are used for statistical and diagnostic purposes, as well as in the processes of servicing customer using the Service.
6 The release of the data.
1.Data shall be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law.
2.Data which identify a natural person shall be made available exclusively with the consent of that person.
3. Upon request of competent authorities (prosecutor, police) any economic operator, including service Dediserv.pl is required to make the information available.
7 Managing cookies –
how to express and retract permission in practice?
1.If the User does not wish to receive cookies, he may change his browser settings . We warn that disabling cookies required for authentication processes, security, maintenance of user preferences may make it difficult, and eventually even render impossible to use of the Website.
2. To manage cookies’ settings , please select from the list below the web browser which you are using and follow the instructions :
• Internet Explorer
• Safari (iOS)
• Windows Phone