Our Dutch servers are located at EvoSwitch which is a carrier and a climate-neutral datacenter in the Amsterdam region. The datacenter provides space for organisations that are looking for a professional, reliable and safe environment for outsourcing IT infrastructure. We limit our energy consumption and ensure full compensation for CO2 emissions.
Energy consumption in datacenters is a serious issue. In order to tackle the rising demand for electricity, and thus the market demand, efficiently and effectively, EvoSwitch has developed an energy-efficient datacenter. The result is a a hyper-modern datacenter adjusted to current standards.
- A strong value proposition through low energy consumption
- Climate-neutral operation: zero CO2 emissions
- Good connections with carriers, other datacenters and Internet hubs
- Scalable capacity: 9,000 m2, 40Megawatt power capacity
- Security: 24×7 surveillance of mission-critical installations
- Reliability: a financially sound Dutch company
- Support: 24/7 on-site support, certified Cisco, Microsoft and Linux engineers
- ISO 27001 and ISO 9001:2000 certified
back to menu